Saturday, November 1, 2008

xc





cross country is almost over! :[[ i have to say i am sad about it! I don't think i would have said that at the beginning of the year while i was hiding in the bathroom hoping that my parents wouldn't make me go! but i think i will miss it! i had so much fun doing it!! But i don't think i would have liked it if it wasn't so social, and if there wasn't so much cheering involved... the other day i was telling someone my favorite parts about cross country and the 2 things i named were i love cheering everyone on and that i also like doing the cheer that we do before the race. so now i wonder if i just should have been a cheerleader! but then i remembered how my brothers would kill me if i did that. 

1 comment:

Heather said...

Cute Cute Cute!!! I am glad that you ended up loving it...