Monday, November 3, 2008

families can be together forever


well i just have to say i LOVE my family! they are the best! we are all crazy and fun (we also are the best at everything, especially sports!) i love that we are also close and that i can always count on every single one of them to be there for me... even my sister-in-laws that i haven't known my whole life like my brothers. well all i have to say is i don't know where i would be without them, they are my life, my inspiration, and the exact type of people that i want to be like some day! and i also love my other family too... the livingstons! 

3 comments:

Heather said...

you do have a wonderful family!!! I love you guys so much. You are a pretty lucky girl to have so many brothers who love you very much!

Maria said...

We love you too Karly!!

Janel said...

Don't worry Heather, your time will soon come.

Derek