Monday, December 22, 2008

sistas!

so i was talking to my friends and telling them about how me and janel wanted to go somewhere so she could see the guy i like... and i was telling her that she is like my sister but she sort of really is but shes my sister in-law but we are like real sisters... well anyways it was some sort of confusing thing about how me and janel are sisters i know we dont look to hott but thats just because we had just got up
we think we are g but we are so not! 
us and the pups! 

3 comments:

Maria said...

Check out the dodgeball pictures on my blog. It was really fun!

Karly's Life :]] said...

I think of you as a sister, too! I love all the pics, especially the ones of us just after we woke up. Love ya!

Janel said...

Woops! I wrote a message under your name, but it was really from me.